The MPCCC is committed to ensuring that we proactively engage and involve people affected by cancer in all of our research and clinical improvement programs and associated activities.
A new opportunity is now open for two enthusiastic change agents, who have experience with cancer as a patient and/or carer, to join the Precision Cancer Program Steering Committee as consumer representatives.
The role of consumer representatives is to advocate on behalf of all people affected by cancer. These positions are voluntary and require around 1-2 hours of your time per month.
MPCCC is seeking a diversity of views and encourages all interested people with an experience of cancer to complete and submit this Expression of Interest form before Friday 8 April 2022.
- attend steering committee meetings (via teleconferencing) and represent the perspectives of consumers
- review meeting materials and provide non-binding advice on matters that arise during the course of the meeting
- reasonably contribute to working groups or sub committees that are set up to progress the precision oncology program
- assist in referring any consumer matters requiring further attention to the MPCCC consumer advisory group
- foster networking, information sharing, two-way communications, and collaboration with relevant stakeholders
To view the full role description including selection criteria, click here.
Terms of Reference
To view the Precision Cancer Program Steering Committee Terms of Reference click here.
Membership is for for an initial 12 month term, with the option to renew depending on the needs and status of committee membership.
For more information, contact Anan Kilgour, Chief Operating Officer, MPCCC: firstname.lastname@example.org